Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bits of joy from this week

My friends got married this weekend and I was the designated photographer who was given the honor to capture the happiest moments of their lives and even start my own professional portfolio with that experience. :)
Both me and my husband took the day off to attend the wedding cerremony in San Francisco City Hall. Papers were signed, photos taken, wows exchanged, tears of happiness and emotions ran through the cheeks and finally time for " champagne and celebration!" I danced thru the night till my foot started swelling and the shoes did not fit any longer.
A few other things that made me happy over the past week are;
-the cream puffs we had at the game night in my friend's house.
- the hike at the Stanford Dish.
- a well deserved chai tea latte and breakfast bun followed by the hike...
- Specialty's Cafe's pesto and mozeralla sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment