Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cheeseful Sunday

Sunday morning I woke up around 8:30am. Hubby is outside running probably 7mph. I go to the kitchen, open the almost empty fridge and try to find anything that I can turn into breakfast. Nope nothing...I decide to pretend I am not hungry but I can not fake that for long...and there comes hubby,takes a quick shower and we head outside for breakfast.
Destination is Crepevine. I have tried it out in Burlingame before and just recently they opened a new one in Palo Alto. This place is similar to Squat & Gobble in the way that they both have a self order system. You pay first, get your number and get seated later. I am not very adventurous when it comes to breakfast or brunch so I go with a regular; Greek crepe. Overall it was good but could have been better if they used less cheese which was dominating the flavors of the grilled onions and other veggies.
As if I did not have enough of the cheese that came in my crepe, I sampled 5 different kind later when we went grocery shopping to Milk Pail. This place is amazing. They sell the best cheese that comes from all around the world.
Errands will finally come to an end after we are done in Walmart. What's on the list? Laundry detergent, paper towels, wet towels, etc... How about this cute pink Calandiva? No, it was not on the list which means we can still survive the week without this cute flower. So what did I do? Well of course I bought it anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment