Thursday, September 15, 2011

Antique touches

Even though hubby and I both have a taste for modern living and contemporary home design we were thrilled to accept this Swiss made clock from my parents and have been displaying it as our favorite centerpiece on the stairs wall. The vintage vase is also the newest addition to the rustic corner where I display a few more vintage items.
With some vintage appeal and antique touches you can also turn any part of your home into a fun, rustic place like I did. I will probably add a few more items over the next years but will make sure to not turn this corner of the house into a overwhelmingly crowded spot which creates anxiety instead of comfort and relaxation.

1 comment:

  1. antique items are the best- makes me feel like im in england back in the 1700s!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete