Sunday, September 25, 2011

A visit to the fog city

The weather has been amazing recently here in the South Bay Area but just yesterday we found out that the rain clouds would make a week long trip to the Bay Area. Before the rain hits the area we wanted to have made one last trip to San Francisco prior to my in laws departure. This time the destination was Ocean Beach...

The first stop was at the Cliff House to have a Saturday brunch with family. The Cliff House is one of my favorite restaurants in the city. It is located on the headlands on the cliffs by the Ocean Beach, next to the historic remainings of Sutro Baths. I have a lot of great memories at the Cliff House as this place has witnessed several of my happiest moments such as my graduation celebration party, post wedding celebration dinner and many more...

Brunch at the cliff house was delicious as usual and after this huge meal we did a short hike on the Lands End Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment